- Department of Hydraulics
- Department of Hydrogeology and Groundwater
- Department of Hydraulic Reclamation
- Department of Erosion and Torrent Control
- Department of River Engineering
- Department of Water Supply, Sewerage, and Water Protection
- Department of Dams, Hydropower, Mines, and Roads
- Department of Scientific Research and Information Technology
- Current Activities
- Transition Countries and Water as a Factor of Stability
- IWA Specialist Belgrade Groundwater Conference 2016
- Milankovitch Anniversary UNESCO Symposium
- Climate Change Impacts on Water Resources
- Emerging Pollutants in Water
- IWA Specialist Groundwater Conference 2011
- YWP Conference 2010
- Groundwater Management Belgrade 2007
- International Projects
- Group for Numerical Analysis
- Hydro Engineering History Forum
- Hydro Engineering Areas
- Significant Serbian Hydrotechnic Engineers
- Significant Hydrotechnical Objects
- Hydrotechnical Archive
- Education and Training
|Department of Hydraulics: Managing Director|
Dragiša Žugić, Civil Engineer
Mr. Dragiša Žugić was born in 1974 in Olovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
He graduated from the University of Belgrade, School of Civil Engineering in 2002.
Mr. Žugić began his career at JCI in 2002. As of 2007, he has been Managing Director of the Department of Hydraulics.
Mr. Žugić is currently completing his post-graduate studies at the University of Belgrade, School of Civil Engineering/Hydraulic Engineering Department. He passed his national professional engineer’s examination in 2004, and has since then been working on hydraulic model tests, and the design, engineering, and monitoring of hydraulic structures. Mr. Žugić holds a Chief Design Engineer's License (314) and Principal Contractor's License (414) for hydraulic structures and water supply and wastewater disposal installations.
Mr. Žugić is a member of the Serbian Society of Hydraulicists (SDHI).
As Chief Design Engineer and Project Coordinator, Mr. Žugić has been involved in the implementation of numerous projects, including: