- Department of Hydraulics
- Department of Hydrogeology and Groundwater
- Department of Hydraulic Reclamation
- Department of Erosion and Torrent Control
- Department of River Engineering
- Department of Water Supply, Sewerage, and Water Protection
- Department of Dams, Hydropower, Mines, and Roads
- Department of Scientific Research and Information Technology
- Current Activities
- Transition Countries and Water as a Factor of Stability
- IWA Specialist Belgrade Groundwater Conference 2016
- Milankovitch Anniversary UNESCO Symposium
- Climate Change Impacts on Water Resources
- Emerging Pollutants in Water
- IWA Specialist Groundwater Conference 2011
- YWP Conference 2010
- Groundwater Management Belgrade 2007
- International Projects
- Group for Numerical Analysis
- Hydro Engineering History Forum
- Hydro Engineering Areas
- Significant Serbian Hydrotechnic Engineers
- Significant Hydrotechnical Objects
- Hydrotechnical Archive
- Education and Training
Client: Electric Power Industry of Republic of Srpska, parent joint-stock company, Trebinje ...
Client: “EPP-MNE” Nikšić ...
Client: Electric Power Industry of Serbia ...
Client: The City of Belgrade, City Administration, Secretariat for Utilities and Housing...
Client: Alpine Ltd. Team of researchers: Novica Petrovic, B.Sc. C.E., Milan Rula, B.Sc. C.E. Follo...
Hydraulic Model Tests of the Inlet Structure of a Sewer Running from the Belgrade Ambulance Service to Venizelos Street
Client: Belgrade Land Development Public Agency ...
Client: City of Belgrade/Department of Housing and Utilities Chief Designer: Novica Petrović, CE...
Client: Bogovina PE, Bor Chief Analyst: Dragiša Žugić, CE Analyst: Novica Petrović, CE ...
Client: Electric Power Industry of Serbia/Iron Gate Hydroelectric Power Plants LLC, Kladovo Chief...
Hydraulic Model Study of the ‘’Foča’’ Dam And HPPThursday, 31 January 2013 16:39
Hydraulic Measurments In HPP “Perućica”Thursday, 31 January 2013 16:27
Study Report On Mini-HPP Prvonek’s Turbine Efficiency LevelThursday, 31 January 2013 16:12
’’25. Maj’’ Museum’s Fountain Rehabilitation Main DesignThursday, 31 January 2013 16:01
Hydraulic Model Tests of Beška Bridge Piers on the DanubeThursday, 31 January 2013 15:43
Hydraulic Model Tests of the Inlet Structure of a Sewer Running from the Belgrade Ambulance Service to Venizelos StreetThursday, 31 January 2013 15:53
Protection of the Makiš Water Intake from Suspended Sediment and Bedload of the Sava RiverThursday, 01 July 2010 11:40
Hydraulic Model Tests of the Bogovina Dam Spillway and Stilling BasinThursday, 01 July 2010 12:46
Determination of Drainage Station Capacities in the Riparian Lands of the Iron Gate 1 and Iron GateTuesday, 16 March 2010 22:37