- Department of Hydraulics
- Department of Hydrogeology and Groundwater
- Department of Hydraulic Reclamation
- Department of Erosion and Torrent Control
- Department of River Engineering
- Department of Water Supply, Sewerage, and Water Protection
- Department of Dams, Hydropower, Mines, and Roads
- Department of Scientific Research and Information Technology
- Current Activities
- Transition Countries and Water as a Factor of Stability
- IWA Specialist Belgrade Groundwater Conference 2016
- Milankovitch Anniversary UNESCO Symposium
- Climate Change Impacts on Water Resources
- Emerging Pollutants in Water
- IWA Specialist Groundwater Conference 2011
- YWP Conference 2010
- Groundwater Management Belgrade 2007
- International Projects
- Group for Numerical Analysis
- Hydro Engineering History Forum
- Hydro Engineering Areas
- Significant Serbian Hydrotechnic Engineers
- Significant Hydrotechnical Objects
- Hydrotechnical Archive
- Education and Training
|Department of Hydraulic Reclamation: Core Activities|
o The purpose of irrigation is to ensure optimum conditions for economically-viable crop production.
o These activities include the application of advanced methods to assess the impact of hydraulic projects on the environment and how ecosystems are disturbed or threatened by inadequate use of irrigation or drainage systems, or application of inappropriate agri-technical measures.
o Activities include drought characterization, assessment of the drought index and drought indicator variation by region, and the design of drought alleviation and management measures.
o These analyses address economic aspects of water management, including planning, project design, economic viability, and cost-effectiveness.