- Department of Hydraulics
- Department of Hydrogeology and Groundwater
- Department of Hydraulic Reclamation
- Department of Erosion and Torrent Control
- Department of River Engineering
- Department of Water Supply, Sewerage, and Water Protection
- Department of Dams, Hydropower, Mines, and Roads
- Department of Scientific Research and Information Technology
- Current Activities
- Transition Countries and Water as a Factor of Stability
- IWA Specialist Belgrade Groundwater Conference 2016
- Milankovitch Anniversary UNESCO Symposium
- Climate Change Impacts on Water Resources
- Emerging Pollutants in Water
- IWA Specialist Groundwater Conference 2011
- YWP Conference 2010
- Groundwater Management Belgrade 2007
- International Projects
- Group for Numerical Analysis
- Hydro Engineering History Forum
- Hydro Engineering Areas
- Significant Serbian Hydrotechnic Engineers
- Significant Hydrotechnical Objects
- Hydrotechnical Archive
- Education and Training
|Miodrag B. Milovanović, Assistant Director General|
Mr. Miodrag B. Milovanović, CE, was born on 9 January 1961 in Belgrade, Serbia.
He graduated from the University of Belgrade, School of Civil Engineering/Hydraulic Engineering Department in 1986.
Mr. Milovanović began his career at JCI immediately thereafter. From 1987 to 2003, he was Researcher, Senior Researcher, and Lead Researcher on various design projects for dams, reservoirs, and water management systems, and played an active role in water management planning. As of 2003, he has been the Assistant Director General at JCI.
As author and co-author, he has presented more than 40 scientific and technical papers in international and domestic journals and at conferences.
Areas of Expertise: Water management, water sector planning, engineering of water management systems, and design of dams and reservoirs.