- Department of Hydraulics
- Department of Hydrogeology and Groundwater
- Department of Hydraulic Reclamation
- Department of Erosion and Torrent Control
- Department of River Engineering
- Department of Water Supply, Sewerage, and Water Protection
- Department of Dams, Hydropower, Mines, and Roads
- Department of Scientific Research and Information Technology
- Current Activities
- Transition Countries and Water as a Factor of Stability
- IWA Specialist Belgrade Groundwater Conference 2016
- Milankovitch Anniversary UNESCO Symposium
- Climate Change Impacts on Water Resources
- Emerging Pollutants in Water
- IWA Specialist Groundwater Conference 2011
- YWP Conference 2010
- Groundwater Management Belgrade 2007
- International Projects
- Group for Numerical Analysis
- Hydro Engineering History Forum
- Hydro Engineering Areas
- Significant Serbian Hydrotechnic Engineers
- Significant Hydrotechnical Objects
- Hydrotechnical Archive
- Education and Training
|Cooperation Agreement Signed with the Beijing Capital Normal University|
Institute for Water Resources "Jaroslav Černi" signed an agreement on scientific cooperation with renowned Capital Normal University in Beijing, during the recent scientific - technical visit to China.
The agreement was signed by the director of the Institute "Jaroslav Černi" Milan Dimkic PHD and Huili Gong, Executive President of the Capital Normal University.
Given the common research interest in the field of efficient use of water resources, groundwater modeling and linking climate change to the management of water resources, the signatories agreed to establish long-term cooperation between the two institutions and considered the possibility of its development to international projects, training staff and student exchange.
During the visit, a workshop was organized, where the Institute's director, Milan Dimkic gave lecture on: ''Groundwater Management'' while assistant director of the Institute Miodrag Milovanovic gave lecture on: ''Water Management in the Danube Basin''.