- Department of Hydraulics
- Department of Hydrogeology and Groundwater
- Department of Hydraulic Reclamation
- Department of Erosion and Torrent Control
- Department of River Engineering
- Department of Water Supply, Sewerage, and Water Protection
- Department of Dams, Hydropower, Mines, and Roads
- Department of Scientific Research and Information Technology
- Current Activities
- Transition Countries and Water as a Factor of Stability
- IWA Specialist Belgrade Groundwater Conference 2016
- Milankovitch Anniversary UNESCO Symposium
- Climate Change Impacts on Water Resources
- Emerging Pollutants in Water
- IWA Specialist Groundwater Conference 2011
- YWP Conference 2010
- Groundwater Management Belgrade 2007
- International Projects
- Group for Numerical Analysis
- Hydro Engineering History Forum
- Hydro Engineering Areas
- Significant Serbian Hydrotechnic Engineers
- Significant Hydrotechnical Objects
- Hydrotechnical Archive
- Education and Training
|Signing of Agreement on the Study of Improving the Protection from High Waters in the Kolubara Basin|
Director of the Jaroslav Cerni Institute for the Development of Water Resources Milan Dimkić PhD and Resident Coordinator of the United Nations Development Programme Irena Vojačkova-Solorano signed an Agreement on the Study of Improving the Protection from High Waters in the River Basin Kolubara, on July 28, 2015 in the Serbian government.
The goal of the study is to answer the question what should be done to avoid flooding in the Kolubara basin in the future, that is, to offer solutions in order to avoid or control damage or loss caused by the floods, based on the experience with the floods of 2014, as well as on extensive professional, research and scientific work and capacity available to the Jaroslav Cerni Institute.
The study is financed by the Japanese government, as part of a wider project to improve the resistance to respond to emergencies implemented by UNDP in partnership with the Office for Reconstruction and Flood Relief.
Director of the Office for Reconstruction and Flood Relief Marko Blagojevic also attended the signing of the agreement, as well as His Excellency the Japan ambassador in Serbia Juici Takahara.