- Department of Hydraulics
- Department of Hydrogeology and Groundwater
- Department of Hydraulic Reclamation
- Department of Erosion and Torrent Control
- Department of River Engineering
- Department of Water Supply, Sewerage, and Water Protection
- Department of Dams, Hydropower, Mines, and Roads
- Department of Scientific Research and Information Technology
- Current Activities
- Transition Countries and Water as a Factor of Stability
- IWA Specialist Belgrade Groundwater Conference 2016
- Milankovitch Anniversary UNESCO Symposium
- Climate Change Impacts on Water Resources
- Emerging Pollutants in Water
- IWA Specialist Groundwater Conference 2011
- YWP Conference 2010
- Groundwater Management Belgrade 2007
- International Projects
- Group for Numerical Analysis
- Hydro Engineering History Forum
- Hydro Engineering Areas
- Significant Serbian Hydrotechnic Engineers
- Significant Hydrotechnical Objects
- Hydrotechnical Archive
- Education and Training
The JCI governing bodies include: the General Assembly, the Board of Directors and the Director General
The General Assembly enacts corporate bylaws, adopts financial statements and auditor reports, and passes resolutions on any corporate status changes and other legal issues called for by the law and by JCI bylaws.
The Chairman of the JCI General Assembly is Marko Ljuboja, B.Sc. Civil Engineering
The Board of Directors and the Director General constitute JCI Management.
The Board of Directors consists of 7 members. The Board of Directors appoints the Director General, proposes General Assembly resolutions, and issues decisions pertaining to long-term collaboration or association with other organizations and other issues called for by the law and by JCI bylaws.
Current members of the Board of Directors are:
Dr Dejan Divac is the Chairman of the Board of Directors
The Director General represents JCI, manages and directs JCI operations, ensures that JCI adheres to the law, and performs other responsibilities as called for by the law, by JCI bylaws, and by other corporate regulatory documents.
Since JCI is a scientific research organization, it has a Scientific Council. The Council implements and oversees scientific research at JCI and plays an active role in the post-graduate studies of its employees. It has thirteen members, all of whom hold PhD's in the sciences
The Scientific Council members are:
The Chairman of the Scientific Council is Professor Dr Stevan Prohaska
The Director General directs JCI operations, aided by two Assistants to the Director General and technical team. This team performs a number of specific tasks relevant to water management in Serbia and to JCI activities in general.
The Department of Shared Services (D08) consists of accounting, legal, human resources, and general support functions.
JCI has a number of departments (business units), headed by:
The JCI public relations, library, and computing centers are managed by the Department of Scientific Research and Information Technology.