- Department of Hydraulics
- Department of Hydrogeology and Groundwater
- Department of Hydraulic Reclamation
- Department of Erosion and Torrent Control
- Department of River Engineering
- Department of Water Supply, Sewerage, and Water Protection
- Department of Dams, Hydropower, Mines, and Roads
- Department of Scientific Research and Information Technology
- Current Activities
- Transition Countries and Water as a Factor of Stability
- IWA Specialist Belgrade Groundwater Conference 2016
- Milankovitch Anniversary UNESCO Symposium
- Climate Change Impacts on Water Resources
- Emerging Pollutants in Water
- IWA Specialist Groundwater Conference 2011
- YWP Conference 2010
- Groundwater Management Belgrade 2007
- International Projects
- Group for Numerical Analysis
- Hydro Engineering History Forum
- Hydro Engineering Areas
- Significant Serbian Hydrotechnic Engineers
- Significant Hydrotechnical Objects
- Hydrotechnical Archive
- Education and Training
|Our Editions and Publications|
The Jaroslav Černi Institute for the Development of Water Resources (JCI) has a remarkable and ongoing publication history. Our textbooks, periodicals, and other publications have made a strong impact in the scientific and professional communities.
In addition to issuing scientific, professional, and educational publications, JCI offers technical and logistical support in the layout and presentation of project documents and expert reports produced within the scope of JCI’s day-to-day activities, as well as water management master plans and similar documents.
Our publishing team also releases audio, video and interactive publications, such as educational and training films and videos, and flash and internet presentations.
You can order our publications from our electronic bookstore or purchase them at most bookstores which carry this type of literature.