- Department of Hydraulics
- Department of Hydrogeology and Groundwater
- Department of Hydraulic Reclamation
- Department of Erosion and Torrent Control
- Department of River Engineering
- Department of Water Supply, Sewerage, and Water Protection
- Department of Dams, Hydropower, Mines, and Roads
- Department of Scientific Research and Information Technology
- Current Activities
- International Projects
- Group for Numerical Analysis
- Hydro Engineering History Forum
- Hydro Engineering Areas
- Significant Serbian Hydrotechnic Engineers
- Significant Hydrotechnical Objects
- Hydrotechnical Archive
- Education and Training
"Water for Sustainable Development and Adaptation to Climate Change"
Located at the "Jaroslav Cerni" Institute for the Development of Water Resources, Belgrade, Serbia - under the auspices of UNESCO.
An international conference titled "Contemporary Issues of Adaptive Water Management" was held in Belgrade on 31 October 2012 under the auspices of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, in order to mark UNESCO's approval of the establishment of a Category 2 Center ("Water for Sustainable Development and Adaptation to Climate Change") under its auspices at the Jaroslav Černi Institute in Belgrade. The conference was attended by many domestic and international scientists, as well as representatives from international organizations: UNESCO, UNDP, IWA and IAWD.